- Selling Catering and Event Services by Phone – Converting Inquiries Into Sales
- Tips For Success In Internet Marketing
- The Slight Edge – The Story of the Water Hyacinth and How it Applies to Running a Business
- Format and Function – Tips on How to Write a Sales Letter
- Does Stephen Hobbs’ Lazy Way to Buy and Sell Cars Really Work?
Tag Archives: B2B
Here’s a snippet from Pat Friesen writing for Target Marketing Magazine in November 2007 The 3:33 Rule Are you familiar with direct mail’s three minute and 33 second (3:33) rule? It’s important when you talk about “openability”. The 3:33 rule … Continue reading Continue reading