- Selling Catering and Event Services by Phone – Converting Inquiries Into Sales
- Tips For Success In Internet Marketing
- The Slight Edge – The Story of the Water Hyacinth and How it Applies to Running a Business
- Format and Function – Tips on How to Write a Sales Letter
- Does Stephen Hobbs’ Lazy Way to Buy and Sell Cars Really Work?
Tag Archives: Function
At one time during your marketing career, you may have been tasked to write a sales letter. You might have thought it unnecessary, even useless. After all, a little email will usually do the trick in convincing potential buyers to … Continue reading Continue reading