- Selling Catering and Event Services by Phone – Converting Inquiries Into Sales
- Tips For Success In Internet Marketing
- The Slight Edge – The Story of the Water Hyacinth and How it Applies to Running a Business
- Format and Function – Tips on How to Write a Sales Letter
- Does Stephen Hobbs’ Lazy Way to Buy and Sell Cars Really Work?
Tag Archives: Notes
Twelve Pillars, by Jim Rohn and Chris Widener, is a short, easy to read story about a man named Michael Jones, who feels that his life is at a dead end. He meets an older gentleman, named Charlie, who shares … Continue reading Continue reading
Have you ever heard the phrase “eat that frog?” I never did until I read the book Eat That Frog, 21 Great Ways to Stop Procrastinating and Get More Done in Less Time, by Brian Tracy. According to Brian, eating … Continue reading