- Selling Catering and Event Services by Phone – Converting Inquiries Into Sales
- Tips For Success In Internet Marketing
- The Slight Edge – The Story of the Water Hyacinth and How it Applies to Running a Business
- Format and Function – Tips on How to Write a Sales Letter
- Does Stephen Hobbs’ Lazy Way to Buy and Sell Cars Really Work?
Tag Archives: Professional
The speaking world is full of forms and contracts – the two most important are the contract you’ll fax to the meeting planner who’s agreed to hire you and the preprogram questionnaire that you’ll send out to the planner before … Continue reading Continue reading